Thursday, February 27, 2014

What's Happening 1

Dear World,

Today I have posted on Twitter a short story of mine that is called Hunter's Interest. It's one or two sentences at a time since tweets are so short. I am hoping that it will attract people to follow me on Twitter and begin building a fan base for my stories. Hunter's Interest is a short story that spins off of The Divine Ones. The main character of the story is a girl who is very blunt and dedicated to her new job of being a vampire hunter. She was kidnapped at the age of seven by a vampire who also killed her family. After that her foster mom, Karen Walden adopted her and taught her about hunting. Of course, the girl is charged with killing a vampire named Hawkeen and he is gorgeous in my mind!! She falls in love with him though as fast as possible because it is a short story. I am eager to see the feedback from people on Twitter. I will also be posting it up here in full version for anyone who is interested.

I am also going to start working on chapter four in Dangerous Love which the editing is going great! I love the pro writing software and will be buying it for sure. My goal is to do a chapter in the maximum amount of two days since I also want t start editing on Allure which is the second novel in the series. I want to meet my own expectations of getting this accomplished as soon as possible. Once I am done with both of those novels I am going to be typing Nature of Love which is the third novel. I am also very amazed by the fact that so many people have followed me already on Twitter. I have over 200 followers which is astonishing! For a girl who only has a little better than one hundred friends on Facebook, over two hundred followers means the world to me.

I am well aware that becoming an Indie author will take a lot of work but I hope I continue to build a platform for myself. I don't expect miracles, even though they'd be nice, I just want people who love the paranormal to love my writing. This has been my dream ever since the age of twelve and I doubt I will give up on it. Dreams are given to people for a reason and I believe those dreams should be accomplished!!

No comments:

Post a Comment