Monday, January 19, 2015

Trying to Move

Dear World,

Everything feels like it's at a standstill for some reason. I often find myself in moods like this. I guess it must be the plight of the creative mind. Especially when you are dedicating so much time to one series. So far I have sent the edits off again to be edited and hoping for good results. Some positive results that conclude with me having a book published within the span of this year. I'm so sick of waiting that I can't stand it anymore. It feels like nine-tenths of my life has been waiting and you know what? I'm sick of it!

If the word wait would fall off the face of the earth I would be happy. Do I have patience? Heck no! Is it a virtue? Probably, to some poor stupid soul, but not me. I haven't the patience for patience. I like action and results. I like the feeling of getting things accomplished and knowing it's in my power to accomplish my goals. There is no better feeling than meeting a goal you have set for yourself. Otherwise you're just wasting time in my opinion. Bust a move and get something done. Even if it seems like a chore, do it anyway. Believe me, it won't kill you.

So this is me being the usually restless self. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment