Sunday, July 20, 2014

Winding Down

Dear World,

My inspiration spree of writing is waning as my mind gears up for school. So far I have made it to chapter 4 on the fourth book that is titled Ultimate Power. After finishing the third book I slowly lost inspiration and my pace. Things have been crazy lately due to parental issues and that was a major distraction from my work. I was hoping to finish the fourth book before going back to school but I don't think that's going to happen. School starts soon and my mind is not set for writing fantasy. Though I will be reading as much as possible during the school semester just to keep my sanity. The white walls and boring text books tend to drive me crazy after a while. I'll be trying Chemistry again as well which should be fun, loads of fun. My last attempt didn't go so well but we'll see what I can do this time. Most of my time will probably go to studying that subject just so I can pass by with a B.

Even though the fourth book is heavily on my mind I am sure that I can't finish it in time so I'm trying to work on it sparingly. Maybe I'll get the chance to work on it on the weekends which would be great. For the time that I have been given for my break I think I have done really well. In three months I accomplished writing three books. Now I just need to get the first one republished and go from there. I am looking forward to that process and hope it will be successful.

Just wanted to say that all and want everyone to enjoy their day. Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment