Saturday, October 11, 2014

Best Time of the Year

Dear World,

First I want to let everyone who doesn't know that October 7th was the anniversary of Edgar Allan Poe's death. Which is still  a mystery to this day but he left behind a ton of good work. One of my goals is to go to the museum in Virginia! That would be awesome. If you can't tell, he's my favorite author. Of all time. Valley of Unrest is my favorite poem and really reflects the tone of his work mostly.

Also, I am excited because Mum Fest is finally here! It's the best time to be in New Bern in my opinion. There's vendors and carnival food, rides and all kinds of fun. Honestly, it's the only reason I'd ever want to stay in New Bern. They also have a book sale here hosted by the Shriners which is always great to go to. I never can resist the lure of new books. I'm also excited because this will be the first Mum Fest that I get to go to with my boyfriend! I am currently watching the clock and waiting for eight to roll around. Seems like time is taking forever to move.

I also have been editing some on Dangerous Love yet again. I made it to Chapter 7 before stopping. My brain was having an ADHD fit so I gave up. I think I'm a little too excited to work properly at editing. So for now I guess I will get ready and then read until Cj gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment