Monday, October 13, 2014

Currently

Dear World,

I'm halfway dead right now because I'm trying to catch  a cold yet again and I just worked five hours straight in a restaurant, but that's okay. I shall survive. I have to.

I wanted to give an update on everything. Mainly wanted to talk about the books I am currently reading. I was suggested heavily by my boyfriend to read the Eragon series and therefore I have started it. He probably wouldn't have dropped the subject until I did anyway. Lol. So far I am liking it a lot though I haven't gotten past the part where the dragon hatches. I know, I know, so slow of me. I've also already seen the movie but I want to read the book. Give it an honest chance to surprise me. On my list is also Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas which is an amazing series already and I'm only on Chapter 6. Then there's A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray which is another great young adult fiction story. Though a bit on the childish side for my age group. I took a long time to get around to it. The girl in the story is 16 so she doesn't really relate to me anymore. Still an engaging story and good read though.

That's all the reading I'm doing at the moment and I hope you guys are enjoying great reads as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment