Sunday, August 10, 2014

Flip Flop

Dear World,

My brain has been jumbled from the going to school mentality to not going to school thanks to the ever wonderful Financial Aid. Never had a problem with it before but now they want verification of tax information and such. Sigh. The never ending cycle of b.s. that you have to go through just to go to school. I never realized that it'd be so difficult to get done with college. In my world you should be able to go off of your own name and the fact that you have nothing. Instead, you must ask your parents for their tax information so they can vouch for you. Which is always a lovely process with my parent so thank you ever so much Financial Aid. For right now it looks like I will be going to school which makes me happy.

Now if I could just get the parent in mention to stop badgering me about everything! It'd be really lovely; I mean, I'd really super duper appreciate it. Every little thing turns into an argument with her. My faith, the fact that I took a semester break, I don't have a job, I don't do enough around the house and the list goes on. The best one is telling me who and when I can invite someone over, especially my boyfriend. That's the real kicker that pisses me off. A lot of people have been telling me he shouldn't be here as if it's their house and they have a say. Mom is the number one supporter of "the talk" as I've deemed it. Everyone has their ever so nice opinions but I don't see them in charge of this house. Also, it's obviously okay with the person who is in charge of this house so in my opinion (since we want to give them out so much) is that it's not for you to comment on. Not your house, not your rules and not your call. Grandma's already given me permission to sternly talk to the next person who mentions what and who she lets in her house. Just so you're warned in advance. Grandma and I have a mutual understanding and that's all that really matters. You may not agree and that's okay; as people we all don't agree with something in someone's life. Doesn't mean we were made to vocalize it. I thought I'd get this off of my chest though since it's rubbed me the wrong way for far too long.

Thanks for your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment