Monday, August 11, 2014

The Waiting Game

Dear World,

Just sigh, big sigh of frustration. Yet again school is on hold because the classes are all full. First the school people lost the scholarship papers I filled out and after completing them again, the classes are full!! Beginning to believe that this is not going to work in my favor this semester or any semester. It's so frustrating getting pumped up for school and then not able to go because of other people's mistakes. I feel like this school is just yanking my chain and I don't appreciate that. I really want to go and get these two classes done but it's start and stall with them.

Living with my grandma is an amazing thing and I love this house but I honestly don't want to spend another semester sitting here. I took a semester break, not a forever break! Jeesh! I've simply got to find something to do if I don't get selected from the waiting list for the classes. My hope is that I'll get a job to better myself and also pass the time. Cause honestly, I feel like I'm wasting time and I hate that. I enjoy responsibility and I enjoy having something to do. I'm not some lazy fool who wants to waste her life away. There's dreams and goals I want to accomplish and I'm going to see that they are. No matter what I have to do; I'm getting this Pharmacy Tech degree and starting a career from it.

For now though I pray a lot and read to calm my ever rising nerves.

No comments:

Post a Comment