Friday, August 8, 2014

Making Friends

Dear World,

On my Facebook account I have been making a lot of new friends who are authors, bloggers and readers alike. I really enjoy getting to know other people as long as they're not creepers who want my phone number within the first five minutes of conversation or confess love for me when they don't know me. Just creepy mcCreepy there.

One friend I have made is named on Facebook Publisher Dave Erickson who is a very nice person and totally not a creep. He has a blog as well that I would like to mention; it's called https://www.daveericksonblog.com and it is amazing. Dave is a writer who does historical fiction but is starting an erotica novel. Whatever he writes is sure to be promising so go check out his blog!

I'm hoping to make other friends as well but I'm just so shy when it comes to talking to other people! I never know exactly what to say and I fear making a fool of myself the most. So we'll see how my adventure of making friends goes!

Until then, check out the blog and remember to love a local author, leave a review on any website you can and read away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment