Friday, June 20, 2014

Better Day

Dear World,

Today has been a better day since I was able to rant for a minute. Makes you feel better when you rant some. Very glad I got it off my chest and now I feel like things were solved. Might have pissed someone off but they'll be okay because they pissed me off as well. What's fair is fair. I said what I needed to say and I feel better and that's what counts.

I was supposed to be writing Chapter 10 either last night or today but I got distracted. Last night I spent my time talking to people and blogging my entry. I wasn't really in the mood to write much since I was so frustrated but now I feel better. Tonight I got tied up making Mississippi Mud Pie which is the best thing come to earth! Had to wait until after a poker game with grandma's friends to eat it but that was okay. At least I got some; that's what matters...to my tummy. I had all these intentions of writing but instead I decided to look around on Facebook. So haven't accomplished anything today. That makes me a little sad but at least I will meet my deadline if I get to work tomorrow. Got to meet this self-set deadline of June 26th if possible. The rest of my break is going to be spent learning how to drive if I can talk mom into teaching me. Let's keep our fingers crossed for that one and that she stays consistent if she agrees. Lol. That's about it that's going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment