Saturday, June 21, 2014

Done and Done!!

Dear World,

I have finished Part 2 of Jez and Cole's story! It is the sweetest story ever written but also with quite a kick! Had a blast writing it. I was actually beginning to dread not meeting my deadline but I exceeded it as per usual for myself. Haha. The key to getting ahead is to get started; that's the golden rule. The other key rule is to set deadlines that you know you can meet :)

I also finished reading one of the many books sitting on my nightstand table. This one was called Revealed and for those who don't know what it is, don't even look at me!! Lol, just kidding. But honestly, it's a great series and your butt should be reading it. The series is called The House of Night and starts off with Marked. This book was the 11th. Ended totally different then what I was expecting but oh well; that's authors for you. Now I'm pumped up for Redeemed to be released and Kalona's Fall. Those are going to be epic books for sure because P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast are epic themselves. And now I'm just musing about them.

On to different things....

Like the fact that my next project will be redoing Allure's second part! Adhearna is to die for...maybe literally. That's the only hint I'm giving. She is a boss for a character and has so much sass! Wonder where she got that from, huh? *wink* And I know I just finished her second part about two months ago but I really want to change a few things that are key parts to the whole series. Really should have done Jezebel's second part first but you know, author ADHD kicked in. Had to jump ahead of myself as usual. And now I get to redo the mistakes which is always a pleasure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment