Friday, June 27, 2014

Thus Far

Dear World,

Today has been a trying day full of mother and so was yesterday. Heavy sigh. With grandma in the hospital she has taken over as if she's some kind of dictator to me and my life. Which is not cool just to let ya know. I can live and have lived just fine without that. To dictate to me is basically to ask for trouble because I am not going to listen. Don't care, I'm just not. It's not disrespect per say; to dictate to someone shows more disrespect than to ignore someone. Especially when they're over the age of 18. I mean, come on. I don't need someone to tell me how to wash clothes or condescendingly ask me, "Don't you know how to check the mail?" Why yes, yes I do but is this your house? No! So why you talking about the mail? Plus, sometimes the mail person runs late in the day so don't badger me woman. Jeesh! She is the reason I can't stand badgers; just can't even look at them. They remind me of her. I love her but I swear to God she's the most annoying person on this planet. So glad she didn't stay with me! Blessings are immense right now.

But on the downside, tomorrow is Saturday meaning she doesn't work, meaning she will be here...yet again....sigh. Don't know whether to punch myself in the face now or later because I'm going to need to be knocked out. Two days is quite enough of her attitude issues. She had the nerve to ask me why I feel I'm smarter than other people and my polite response was, "Because I don't feel entitled to tell anyone what to do with their lives. Think that makes me pretty wise." Insult intended, yes. And for the love of God, she needs to stop saying she's paying for my college when she is not!! Tis' an annoying habit she has as if she is capable of stopping me from going to school by not paying. When she's not even paying!! So therefore she has no power which is her problem. She hates not having control over someone. But I remember this grand saying, "To dictate is to be dictated." Therefore I do not dictate because I will not be dictated by anyone. Just a friendly ranting word of advice from the ever loving Lizzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment