Thursday, June 19, 2014

Why???

Dear World,

At the moment I am very frustrated. Simply because I am asking myself why and this bothers me. A lot is on my mind and I'm not sure what I'm going to do. Right now I am torn between hurt and anger. I don't understand why anyone that supposedly loves someone would lie to them. Not only is the cowardly, but also unmoral. If you really cared about that person at all then you would never lie to them. I was once told that lies in a relationship was bullshit by someone and I thought they believed that. Little did I know, I guess. I still believe it to be bullshit because why? Just why would you ever lie? What do you accomplish by lying to someone? The answer is nothing but heartache for that person and for yourself. You haven't accomplished anything but ruining a perfectly good relationship.

I guess people find it funny to lie to someone else because they know they're getting away with it but it's not funny and never should be done. I don't lie about anything simply because I know it's wrong. I also don't have the energy or time to keep up with a lie. I'm honest til the end and I don't care if you like it or not. You can get over it if you don't like what I have to say. That's not my problem; as long as I was honest with you, then what does it matter in the end? It doesn't because I don't have a guilty conscience and you will come around eventually or either you'll be mad. My mom told me a great saying long ago. She said to me when I was mad, "Baby girl, you can either get over, under it, or die from it." That saying has always stuck with me and I will never forget it. As a kid I was smart enough to realize that she was telling me to just get over it. But those are the options you have in life. Right now I am trying to get over my hurt feelings and not be upset, but that's really difficult. Eventually I will though and things will be better. Just things today have been tremendously hard and frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment