Monday, June 16, 2014

New Thoughts

Dear World,

On a car ride home from Morehead City yesterday I had several thoughts about a new series. The series itself is going to be awesome but I wanted to share my thought process with you. My thoughts instantly hooked onto these thoughts for the new series even though I was like, "No brain, not today." My brain is just as persistent as I am so it refused to give up. The thoughts kept coming and I was like, "No no no, I already have two book series to finish. Don't need to start another." Needless to say, my brain has won this fight because it's awesome like that.

The series is probably going to be a trilogy if everything goes right. I always start a series by thinking up the title first and then coming up with the catch phrase of the series. From this catch phrase I make up the story. Then I have to be a dork and plan out every detail of the story; making chapter plans and details for the characters. I think the title of the series is very clever on my part as well. I have already began working on it. The first chapter is already done because I couldn't resist the temptation. Words for the paragraphs came and I had to write them down. While talking to grandma later that night I came up with ideas for the series. As a new thought it still had a lot of holes in the plans so I filled them in. I am blessed with the ability to talk and have ideas come to me through that. Just talking about the series now is giving me ideas.

So ta-ta for now World because the ideas are screaming at me to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment