Monday, June 23, 2014

Getting Sucked In

Dear World,

Yesterday I went to Jacksonville with grandma to a lovely store called 2nd and Charles. There I found two books that I have been looking for. The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead being one of them and the other being Nightshade. Of course, on the ride home I had to start Nightshade and it's been hard to put it down since!! And guess what? It's part of a series. No one but me gets sucked into a series. Buys a book thinking it's a single novel then feels committed to finish the series once she knows it's a series. Lol. That's me for you. So glad I started it though because it's really great. My Edgar Allan Poe book is still looking at me like, "Bitch! Read me already! I'm at a Loss of Breath with you!"

But anyway...besides puns on the works of Edgar Allan Poe...

Yesterday I also wrote out the chapter plans for Allure Part Two and began redoing the chapters. So far I have redone chapters one and two. Didn't get a chance to work any today unfortunately. It was great to get that done though and chapter plans are the best idea to ever hit me. I mean, I seriously couldn't live without them. That's how good they are. You just jot down your ideas for the chapters, tone, mood, important dialogue, and such and you're set to leave it. You can return and haven't lost your thoughts. Perfect! Tomorrow I'm planning on writing some more. I have six more chapters that need fixing in Allure Part Two and then I will be finished with it as well. Hooray! Getting things accomplished!

Today I was bad though, I bought yet another book that begins a series and (yet again) started it! Gosh, what am I going to do with myself? At least this time I bought the sequel. On my To Buy Next list is Wolfsbane, Bloodrose, Rise, and Rift. Those are the books in order for the Nightshade series. And I'm sure they'll be another one soon as well. The book I got today is called Anna Dressed In Blood. A horror/romance novel that is to die for! I'm on Chapter 4 and loving it already. The words are all typed in red ink and that's an awesome change of pace. Hooked my interest anyway. The sequel to it is called Girl Of Nightmares. Can't wait to get this series started!!

No comments:

Post a Comment