Monday, June 9, 2014

Catching You Up

Hello World,

It's been a while since I have posted an update to my blog. My days have been spent dealing with migraines that are now thankfully over and trying my best to get some writing done. Once the migraines were gone I instantly went to work on Jezebel and Cole's second part. I managed to write seven chapters in it then decided that I didn't like the way it was going. So of course I had to change it completely. Meaning I spent an entire day going over the chapter plans I had already made and tearing them to bits. No, just kidding about that part. However, I did go over them and redo the entire outline for the second part. Now it has some more action to it and something to keep the reader interested. The first version was too subtle and not in your face enough. Hopefully now people who read it will be intrigued by the action.

I have been working up a storm on the second part now and have accomplished seven chapters in it. Let's just hope I don't decide to change it again. Haha! I am enjoying the writing process very much now for the novel and hope to get it done by the end of this month. That would be stellar for me because then I could focus on Adhearna's story. She's the character for the second book. I have editing to do on her story and then I'm going to redo her second part as well.

In my spare time (which is hardly ever) I am trying to read seven books at one time and failing miserably. My Edgar Allan Poe book looks at me and says, "Are you ever going to read me!?" I've only been attempting to finish it for two years now. Edgar Allan Poe is ashamed of me at the moment but it's okay because I still love him. I am also enjoying my small break from college; it has been very nice so far and I hope it doesn't end too soon because I have a lot of work left to get done. And I also spend time with CJ whenever I can because he's awesome :)


No comments:

Post a Comment