Tuesday, June 17, 2014

What's Happening 2

Dear World,

I am happy to announce that I have changed the look of this blog because the last look was too much pink and I honestly hate pink. So now it's my favorite color, blue! Hope anyone who sees this blog will like it and read what's been going on here. I also have found several pages on Facebook where I have been promoting myself as an author. Hopefully that will draw the attention of people who will like my work.

Also in the news, I have an amazing boyfriend! For my writing I have to have what they call beta readers which is a lame term for people who read the work first before it gets published. I asked said boyfriend if he would be a beta reader for me and he said sure. That really made my day because I love knowing that he supports me. In everything I tell him about crazy book ideas or the new thoughts I come up with, he always says how great it is. It makes me love him even more than I already do. To have someone that supports you and all that you do is a number one thing in a relationship. It's not all about kisses and holding hands, but actually being there for each other. In my life I have never had much support when it comes to my writing so he is a blessing to me. Having someone to tell crazy theories to and to go off on tangents with is amazing. I couldn't love him anymore if I tried. My brain and heart would explode from the effort.

My writing is coming along well also, not only did I finish Chapter 8 in the wee hours of this morning but I also have started Chapter 9. To be honest, I only wrote two pages but that's better than nothing. The goal I have set for myself right now is to finish Part 2 by June 26th and I feel sure I can meet this deadline. I only have four more pages to write probably in Chapter 9 and I think I can do that tonight before going to bed. And that, my friends, is all I have to update you on!

No comments:

Post a Comment