Monday, June 16, 2014

Late Night Post

Dear World,

Right now I am in the process of listening to a very interesting Dungeons and Dragons game between my boyfriend and our friend John Orientale. It is going great! So funny and now that I've started typing this they are going to quit. Sad face.

I also wanted to type about the fact that I finished Chapter 8 of Part 2 as it will be called for Dangerous Love. I started it and finished it in one sitting which makes me feel pretty awesome! I am so glad that I get to write every day now since I am taking a mini break from college. It's so much fun to finally be able to work when I want and not be too tired to work after school. I didn't start Chapter 9 yet but I have it and 10 and 11 to go. Then I say goodbye to Part Two and hello to Allure and it's second part. I thought up some better ideas for Allure's second part so I'm going to be redoing it. Looking forward to that as well because I love Adhearna to pieces! Her story is so sad but it needs to be told because it lays heavily on my heart. I hope everyone will connect with her like I have. Also didn't start Chapter 2 of my new project either because I was so focused on Part 2. But that's okay, there's always tomorrow or later on today! Lol. I probably should go to sleep but the Mountain Dew I just drank says no way. Will probably end up writing some more or reading on books that are being neglected.

No comments:

Post a Comment