Sunday, June 22, 2014

Discouraged to Encouraged

Dear World,

Yesterday I was very disgusted with the human race. I watched a music video on Youtube called Say Yes which is sung by fabulous women who defined my childhood. The song is so lovely and uplifting and then people have to be flipping retards and muck it up. People on Youtube disgust me with their comments. They're always negative and hateful. Several people left messages saying that Beyonce is Illuminati and shouldn't sing about Jesus after making a sexual music video called Partition. She's singing about her husband though so get with the program! And what does it matter? We were created for that purpose anyway. And also, what does it matter what religion she is? Just what does it matter? She's singing about Jesus for crying out loud so that should clue you in on something. At least she lent her voice to sing about Jesus. People just have to turn everything into a religious debate every time and that's why I truly don't care for religion. I care for Jesus, I care for God but the rest can take a hike. People are bigots consumed with their own opinions of others when they should be concerned about themselves and hypocrites to boot. And I don't care if you like it or not; it's the fact of the matter and nothing can change that. The most religious people are the most hypocritical in most cases. I will stand by that til the day I die.

My point is not to start an argument but to simply state the facts about the situation and lend people a lesson on how to act. Be respectful of others and if it involves Jesus be even more respectful because he saved you. If you don't believe that then that's okay. I'm not knocking you; I have no right to. As a Christian we are not called to condemn people but to encourage them. The main reason most people don't go to church is because of this judgement. The hypocrites and holier than thou people also discourage new followers. I know it has discouraged me before. Now I have learned to ignore their ignorance and just be grateful for the peace of mind I have. That's how you survive religion and the people of religion.

So I guess this message is a lesson to myself as well. As disheartening as it is to see the nasty comments on Youtube, I should settle with my peace of mind. Making peace with the fact that people are always going to say negative things and move on. You can't allow everything nasty in life to discourage you because then you would never succeed in life. Don't allow people to rile you; just remain calm and carry on. That's my message for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment